INTRODUCTION AND DETERMINATION OF ASKING PRICE PROPERTY
It all starts with an extensive informative conversation in which we discuss your wishes together. We will then give you tailor-made advice, focused on your personal situation.
- First screening of the house
- Introduction with Scholten Makelaars
- Price advice: We determine an asking price with a fair value
STRATEGY AND CAMPAIGN FOR PROPERTY SALE
It is important to have a good asking price for your home. To get to a good appraisal, we will thoroughly examine your property and delve into various sources of information. But the atmosphere and feeling also determine the price of a home. That is why we are focused on that!
Together with you we will look at what is desirable in your situation before we start sharing the home. Of course, on Funda and our own site Scholten.nl, but sometimes an advertisement in a newspaper or an open house promotion is useful. In any case, a sophisticated activity plan will be the basis.
- Determining the pricing strategy
- Determine market position
- Targeted use of digital marketing channels such as Funda, Google & Scholten.nl
- Apply Offline Marketing: Sales board, capture images, brochures, etc.
- Apply online marketing: SEO and social media marketing on Facebook, among others.
START WITH SELLING YOUR PROPERTY!
We coördinate and guide the viewings and will inform the viewers (and perhaps their purchasing real-estate agent) extensively. During personal contact with potential buyers, we can also find out which follow-up steps are needed to achieve a good end result. You do not have to be present at the viewings. Potential buyers often feel freer if the residents are not present at the viewings.
- Consultation and advice on the presentation of the house
- Add your home to Funda, NVM, etc.
- Make appointments and attend viewings
- Professional negotiations
PROPERTY SOLD! THE SETTLEMENTS
When the negotiations have been successful, we or a notary in Amsterdam draw up a purchase agreement. The agreements made will be confirmed in writing and any dissolving conditions will be included.
If all signatures have been placed, the purchase agreement is concluded. From that moment, the buyer still has three days of legal consideration, during which he or she can still cancel the purchase.
As soon as the notary has signed the deed of purchase agreement and it has been signed by the interested party at the office of the notary, the latter fixes a date and time for signing the deed of transfer. Before you go to the notary, the buyer will usually want to inspect the property to see if everything is in the agreed condition. We supervise this inspection and collect the meter readings together. Then we go with you to the notary to sign the deed of delivery.
We are also here for you after the sale. You can count on us if you have any questions after the handover.
- Drawing up a deed of sale and guidance with signing
- Term monitoring of the bank guarantee and the resolutive conditions
- Home inspection
- Transfer at the Notary